1. Jesus Christ is the center and focus of everything we do as a church.
2. The Bible is our ultimate guide for what we believe and how we live.
3. God loves everyone, and so should we.
4. The gospel never changes, but traditions and methods do.
5. Conversion to Christ is the work of the Holy Spirit.
6. Evangelism is not a program but a way of life—for all believers.
7. Spiritual growth is a lifelong pursuit that requires the help of God’s people.
8. Ministry is the responsibility of all God’s people.
9. No church is stronger than the families that worship there.
10. We should do everything in the church with excellence for God’s glory.
11. Leadership, godly character, and integrity are more important than anything else.
12. The church is not the building but God’s people who worship together and serve Christ in the community.